We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 515-446-3748,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Iowa Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Iowa departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Iowa and Des Moines
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
You’ll be happy to know that our family run company has been voted as the number one metropolitan company for wildlife control and removal, and that’s not just one year either - three years in a row! We have over ten years of experience in the wildlife control industry behind us. Our polite and informative phone staff answer the phones around the clock - 24/7, and that’s what our technicians work too. We know those pesky pests don’t take days off, and we don’t either. Our friendly phone operators are more than happy to give you some free and helpful advice over the phones, 24/7, in the event that you can beat the beast humanely and safely on your own. If not, we’ll book you an appointment with one of your locally working technicians, usually on the same day. Our prices are low, but we provide the highest quality work you’ll find in the city. We can provide you with a written quotation first, so there are no nasty surprises when it comes to the bill, and we’ll always discuss the methods we’ll take to exclude the animal, and then repair any damage, so you know what’s going on. Give us a call today for a free ballpark price estimate.
We service Boone County, Dallas County, Jasper County, Madison County, Marion County,
Story County, Warren County, and more. We also service West Des Moines
Altoona, Clive, Grimes, Indianola, Johnston, Newton, Norwalk, Urbandale
Waukee, Adel, Monroe, Baxter, Ankeny
, Bondurant, Panora, Carisle, Perry,
Colfax, Granger, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Des Moines wildlife removal